Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas Adapted from Peas and Thank You
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry (use Eden Organic brand for a BPA-free lining)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (other oils work as well)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon all-spice
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- After patting dry the chickpeas, mix all ingredients into a bowl
- Place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet, and bake them for about 40 minutes, stirring every 10ish minutes.