Restaurants

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fried Oyster Deviled Eggs

I need to talk about a bite sized food I ate recently that blew my mind. The fried oyster deviled eggs over at Brooklyn Bowl. So much amazingness in one tiny bite. It's from the minds of the Blue Ribbon folks, who at this point have more restaurants than you can count on one hand.
I didn't even mention that they are topped with pickled hot peppers. If you don't have the luxury of coming to NYC to try one of their amazing restaurants. They have a cookbook. http://www.amazon.com/Bromberg-Bros-Blue-Ribbon-Cookbook/dp/0307407942/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I have yet to attempt my own version of this deliciousness, but it makes me truly inspired.
If you live in the NYC area, run, don't walk to try one of these little babies...you'll thank me.

by:Erin Crosby

No comments: